To meet growing demand in Ireland, Cygnum wish to recruit an accounts assistant to this varied role where they will be working as part of the accounts team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection and validation of hours for processing of payroll.
- Weekly & monthly processing of all aspects of Irish & UK payroll.
- Posting of wages journals.
- P30 & P35 returns.
- Generation of employee contracts.
- Maintaining holiday and overtime records
- Dealing with day to day queries re payroll
- Preliminary invoice approval checks and preparation of paperwork for manager approval
- Processing of invoices for Ireland & the UK, complete by 7 day of monthly accounts cycle
- Creditor reconciliations & accruals listing complete by day 8 of monthly accounts cycle
- Payment of suppliers on a weekly basis based on the reconciled supplier accounts.
- Dealing with supplier & invoice queries
- Ad hoc daily, weekly & monthly reporting
- Assisting in preparation of financial accounts:
- General office duties including providing phone cover
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Attention to detail & numerical skills
- Disciplined and consistent approach to following process and procedures
- Ability to work well when under pressure and meet expected deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel with prior knowledge of computerised accounting and payroll packages. Knowledge of Sage product suite (Line 50 & Micropay) an advantage.
- Willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Communication skills
- Education: Accounts Technician and/or Diploma level Business/Accounting
Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org