As part of our ongoing expansion programme, Cygnum requires a Senior Administrator to play a key role in the day to day running of the business. The role requires a strong individual who will be responsible for ensuring that from point of sale to delivery, our works are carried on time and in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Control and update the planning schedule based on sales and capacity requirements
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure schedules are adhered to
- Liaise with customers to ensure their requirement are being met.
- Distribute and coordinate the transfer of information between departments.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of individual project progress
- Other admin duties including preparation of drawings for factory, site and clients.
- Excellent organisation skills and discipline.
- Proactive and professional
- Good people skills with an ability to interact with customers and internal departments.
- Good computer literacy especially Excel to an intermediate level.
- Problem solving and an ability to think laterally to find solutions.
Send your CV to: email@example.com