Would you like to join a company leading the way in the design manufacture and installation of energy efficient timber frame buildings in the UK and Ireland?
With a track record of product innovation and a portfolio of exceptional buildings completed over the last 20 years, Cygnum is expanding to meet its growing demand.
We currently have the following opportunities for dynamic and proactive people to join our growing team
Due to exciting new developments and to meet growing demand in Ireland we are currently recruiting a Site Inspector to work alongside our busy site erection crew’s. Duties and responsibilities include..
- Responsible for the completion of projects in Ireland to specification.
- Manage and direct multiple sub-contract erecting teams.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the scope of works and challenges of each project prior to commencement and a plan in place to address these. Ensure that any errors/omissions are logged and formally communicated to the relevant department.
Timber Frame Design Technicians
Calling all talented designers with the relevant experience…. and talented designers keen to learn timber frame design. We are seeking applications from Architectural Technicians/Engineers & Technologists who are interested in joining our design team.
The ability to work within a team, to show leadership, take responsibility, and to deliver projects to a high standard within agreed timeframes.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking to employ a number of production operatives.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of the production team in the factory, undertaking all duties as directed by management
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, Quality and Health and Safety Standards
- Working to meet daily production targets and deadlines