This is an exciting role for the right candidate to train in a fast-paced production environment. The candidate will work closely with the Operations Manager to oversee the running of the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the day to day management of the production functions and administration.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Supervisors to ensure all KPI’s and department targets are achieved.
- Coordinating the allocation of Human resources to ensure the factory is running effectively, that personnel have adequate training and that Health and Safety rules are being adhered to.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of quality systems and lean continuous improvement projects.
- Identifying bottlenecks within the process, reporting and conducting problem-solving with relevant staff members.
- Preparation of reports for the Operations Manager as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Ability to manage people.
- Clinical organised approach to production and overall factory organisation
- Forward thinking
- Strong on systems and system implementation.
- Be flexible in relation to time input
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of CAD an advantage
- Versatility and good problem-solving skills
Please e-mail your cv to email@example.com