Due to exciting new developments and to meet growing demand in Ireland we are currently recruiting a Site Inspector to work alongside our busy site erection crew’s. Duties and responsibilities include..
- Responsible for the completion of projects in Ireland to specification.
- Manage and direct multiple sub-contract erecting teams.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the scope of works and challenges of each project prior to commencement and a plan in place to address these. Ensure that any errors/omissions are logged and formally communicated to the relevant department.
- Ensuring at all times that all relevant health and safety requirements are complied with by site personnel engaged by Cygnum.
- Ensuring that all site works are carried out to the highest standard, in accordance with the requirements of Cygnum’s design and engineering department and all relevant building regulations and that records of all site inspection checklists and handover sheets are properly maintained.
- Ensuring that the timber frame erecting teams have all the required materials, tools, plant and PPE to carry out their works effectively and safely.
- Act as a point of contact for the client and the erecting team on all site operation and safety issues and deal with all site related queries to ensure smooth running of site works.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of any site meetings and correspondences with the clients.
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good and safe working order.
- Identify, validate and continue development of a nationwide network of reliable, trained, high quality, efficient and competitive erecting teams.
- Record and report any site problems and non-conformances promptly and accurately as part of ensuring ongoing quality control and improvement and resolve promptly in accordance with agreed action plan.
- Ensuring company procedures relating to carrying out day works and variations on site are followed.
- Maintain a professional, co-operative and helpful manner at all times.
- Represent a professional image at all times and promote Cygnum in a favourable light.
- Carry out any training assigned to you and ensure the required training is achieved to carry out your role effectively.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org